Session 1. Current and Future Space Launch Systems, Launch Vehicles, Their Components and Systems
- analysis of technical solutions for current and future space launch systems and launch vehicles, including expendable and reusable launch vehicles;
- analysis of present-day trends of launch services global market development;
- analysis of technical solutions for launch vehicles critical subsystems (control, thermostating, power-supply systems);
- Integrated launch vehicle (ILV) assemblies testing methods and facilities (test-bench facilities, monitoring real time computer systems, measurement and control of test equipment and pilot designs);
- optimal reliability provision for LV and launch complex;
- development of antiasteroid protection of the Earth;
- near-Earth space disposal of anthropogenic wastes;
- systems and technologies of injection;
- ballistics, dynamics, aerogasdynamics, heat exchange and heat shielding, loading and durability of modern and future space-rocket hardware.
|Chairman:||Alexander Mashchenko –|
|First Deputy General Designer – Deputy General Director on Logistics, Yuzhnoye SDO, IAA Academician, Ukraine.|
|Coordinators:||Alexander Kushnarev –|
|Deputy General Designer – General Director of LV and SLS System Engineering, IAA Academician, Yuzhnoye SDO, Ukraine.|
|Evgeniy Baranov –|
|Deputy Chief Designer and Head of System Design of Rockets and Missiles Design Office – Chief of Design Complex of Complex Space and Missile Systems Development, Yuzhnoye SDO, Ukraine.|
|Vladimir Sirenko –|
|Head of Design and Theoretical Complexes of Design and Calculation of Ballistics, Aerodynamics, Heat-mass Exchange and Durability Division, Yuzhnoye SDO, IAA Corresponding Member, Ukraine.|
|Sergey Davydov –|
|Head of Aircraft Planning and Design Department, Dnepropetrovsk National University, professor, Ukraine.|
|Secretary:||Alexander Berdnik –|
|Group Leader, Yuzhnoye SDO Ukraine.|
Session 2. Current and Future Space Satellite Systems
- technical configuration of current satellites and spacecraft;
- onboard and ground support systems for data acquisition, spacecraft control and testing;
- space missions and technologies for Earth environment data acquisition;
- space communication technologies and systems, including fixed and mobile satellite communication, TV- and broadcasting, fixed and broadband interactive-multimedia satellite services;
- scientific missions to research in the field of Earth sciences, astronomy and astrophysics, fundamental physics and astrophysics;
- current and future navigation systems;
- power supply of spacecraft.
|Chairman:||Alexander Makarov –|
|Deputy General Designer of Production and Operation of Space vehicles, Satellite, Controlling and Management-information Systems of Space-rocket and Ground Segments, Yuzhnoye SDO, IAA Academician, Ukraine.|
|Coordinators::||Volodymyr Maslyey –|
|Chief Designer – Head of Spacecraft, Measuring Systems and Telecommunications Planning and Design Office, Yuzhnoye SDO, Ukraine.|
|Vasily Stasiuk –|
|Deputy Head of the Center of Reception and Processing of Specific Information and Navigation Control Field (CRPSI and NC), the National Center for Management and Testing of Space Resources (NCMTSR), Ukraine.|
|Yuriy Shovkoplyas –|
|Deputy Chief Designer of Spacecraft, Measuring Systems and Telecommunications Planning and Design Office, Yuzhnoye SDO, Ukraine.|
|Lukyan Anatychuk –|
|Director of Thermoelectricity Institute at NAS and DES in Ukraine, NASU Academician, Ukraine.|
|Secretary:||Oleg Dotsenko –|
|Group Leader, Yuzhnoye SDO, Ukraine.|
Session 3. Future Rocket Engines and Propulsion Systems
- technological solutions used to develop current liquid, solid-propellant, hybrid and electrical rocket propulsion systems, installed in expendable and reusable launch vehicles and spacecraft;
- future propulsion systems for launchers.
|Chairman:||Vladimir Schulga –|
|Deputy General Designer of Rocket Engine Development Planning and Design Office, Yuzhnoye SDO, IAA corresponding member, Ukraine.|
|Coordinators:||Yury Mitikov –|
|Head of Propulsion Engineering Department, Associate Professor, Dnepropetrovsk National University, Ukraine.|
|Anatoly Kirichenko –|
|Deputy Chief Designer – Head of Solid-propellant Rocket Engine Design Office, Yuzhnoye SDO, Ukraine.|
|Vladimir Durachenko –|
|Head of Department of of Spacecraft, Measuring Systems and Telecommunications Planning and Design Office, Yuzhnoye SDO, Ukraine.|
|Secretary:||Andrey Kuchta –|
|Engineer and designer of the I -st category, Yuzhnoye SDO, Ukraine.|
Session 4. Materials and Technologies
- recent technologies and advanced studies on new materials and structures used for expendable and reusable space transportation systems and spacecraft, as well as methods of their construction;
- new rocket and space materials and technologies quality assessment techniques;
- space-rocketry nanotechnologies.
|Chairman:||Alexander Potapov –|
|Head of Advanced Materials and Technologies Complex, Yuzhnoye SDO, Academician of Manufacturing Science Academy,Candidate of Technical Science, IAA Academician, Ukraine.|
|Coordinators:||Anatoliy Sanin –|
|Head of Aircraft Technology and Production of Physical and Technical Faculty, Doctor of Engineering, Dnepropetrovsk National University, Ukraine.|
|Yevgeny Djur –|
|Professor of Aircraft Technology and Production of Physical and Technical Faculty, Doctor of Engineering, Dnepropetrovsk National University, IAA corresponding member, Ukraine.|
|Nataliya Kalinina –|
|Professor of Aircraft Technology and Production of Physical and Technical Faculty, Dnepropetrovsk National University, Doctor of Engineering, IAA Corresponding Member, Ukraine.|
|Secretary:||Oksana Pronzevich –|
|Leading researcher Yuzhnoye SDO, Ukraine.|
Session 5. Space for Humankind
- space exploration: political, economic and juridical aspects;
- space exploration and international cooperation;
- space activity influence on social and economic development and society daily life;
- methods and future of youth space education;
- distance design and education through the Internet;
- development and implementation of new information technologies of international and regional standardization of space technologies, foreground tasks and issues;
- innovation technologies and inventions;
- space technologies in human history;
- museums, historical and museum and historical and technical activity.
|Chairman:||Alexander Novikov –|
|Director of Rocket and Space, Training and Research Center, Yuzhnoye SDO, Candidate of Technical Science, IAA Academician, Ukraine.|
|Coordinators:||Irina Dyachuk –|
|Director of Zhitomir Astronautics museum named after S.P.Korolev, Doctor of Philosophy, Associate Professor, Ukraine.|
|Yuriy Ziatdinov –|
|Director of State Aviation Museum of Ukraine named after O.K.Antonov.|
|Irina Fedorenko –|
|Head of Organizational Department NAECUY, Candidate of History, Dnepr, Ukraine.|
|Victor Perlik –|
|Professor, Honored Worker of Science and Technology in the city Dnepr, Ukraine.|
|Valeriy Kapinus –|
|Chief of Specialized Department, Yuzhnoye SDO, Ukraine.|
|Secretary:||Nina Zykova –|
|Head of Postgraduate Studies Department, Yuzhnoye SDO, Ukraine.|
Session 6. Ground complexes, launching equipment and their operation
- Research, evaluation, prediction and improvement of technical, economic and ergonomic characteristics of the launching and ground equipment at various stages and phases of the life cycle, as well as technical support in view of functioning the “person- technique” systems.
- Development of theoretical foundations, models and methods of substantiation the technical requirements to the complexes and launching equipment to ensure their durability and survivability, achieving a high level of reliability and maintainability.
- Development and improvement of theoretical and experimental methods to determine the feasibility and rational ways of using the new physical principles, technical solutions and processes in the advanced systems and launch equipment creation and operation.
- Information technology use for the design and development of space-rocket systems.
- Research, development and improvement of the stress-strain state calculation methods, dynamic processes modeling during transportation and installation of rocket-space systems, acoustic, gas-dynamic and heat and mass exchange processes in the operation of launchers and launching sites.
- Development of principles, ways of construction and technical solutions of ground complexes, launch equipment, designed to ensure the required levels of technical, operational, economic, ergonomic and ecological characteristics.
- Development and improvement of methods and devices to ensure explosion and fire safety, neutralization of gas-drainage systems, vapour or spills of toxic rocket fuel components for creating the required environmental conditions.
- Development of methodology and program planning techniques, justification, creation, testing, evaluation and improvement of operating systems and the operating and technical specifications of ground complexes and launching equipment.
- Testing and operation of space-rocket complexes.
- Creation and improvement of methods and control means, diagnostics and forecasting of them in the process of operation and recovery complexes.
- Development of forecasting methods to identify causes of the complex emergency state.
- Calculation and modeling methods development of the hydrodynamic and heat and mass exchange processes in filling systems, providing refueling, dosing and preparation of low- and high-boiling propellant components for temperature and gas content.
- Research and development of devices to ensure temperature-humidity conditions of aircraft, structures and equipment of launching complexes.
- Research on the justification, evaluation and improvement the training equipment and development of methods to increase the efficiency of their use.
|Chairman:||Pavel Degtyarenko –|
|Chief Designer – Head of System Design of Missiles and Missile Systems Design Office, Yuzhnoye SDO, Ukraine, Corresponding member of IAA.|
|Coordinators:||Konstantin Bezruchko –|
|Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor of NAU “KhAI” named after N. E. Zhukovsky, Honored worker of Space Industry of Ukraine, Corresponding member of IAA.|
|Deputy General Designer, Flight Development Tests and Flight Operations.|
|Head of Design Complex for Creation the Ground-based Complexes, Systems and Components of Missile Systems and Space-rocket Complexes, Yuzhnoye SDO, Ukraine.|
|Sergei Davydenko –|
|Head of Complex for Development, Support the Systems and Components Development, Testing and Operation of the Missile and Space-rocket Complexes, Yuzhnoye SDO, Ukraine.|
|Viktor Frolov –|
|Deputy Head of Design Complex for Creation the Ground-based Complexes, Systems and Components of Missile Systems and Space-rocket Complexes, Yuzhnoye SDO, Ukraine.|
|Head of Sector.|
The Round table „Lunar research and industrial base„ will be held within the Conference frameworks.